Black Cherry Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cherry Vanilla Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 can dark cherries in juice
- 12 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon juice 1 tsp cherry juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream24 Vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 tsp juice from cherries
1. Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cherry Vanilla Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
2. Open and drain the can of cherries (need 1 tsp for batter)
3. Mix the softened cream cheese with sugar until blended.
4. Add the lemon juice and cherry juice.
5. Mix until incorporated. Next add the eggs one at a time.
6. Scrape the side of the bowl and blend the eggs totally in.
7. Stir in the sour cream.
8. Line 2 cupcake tins with cupcake papers.
9. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each paper.ll.
10. Using an ice cream scoop, fill the cups about 2/3 full.
11. Place 2 cherries on the top of each cake before baking.
12. Bake at 350 degrees for about 18 minutes.
13. Allow to cool and refrigerate over night.
14. Using a pastry bag, pipe a dollop of the cherry frosting on each cake.
15. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.