Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Recipes

Well hello again.  It has been a while since I wrote on this blog.  I have been busy cooking and did a few more videos of appetizer, side dish and entre.  I think they are all very, very good.  Go to http://www.youtube.com/ and type in Pat Kutchins Kitchen to see them.  There are six in all so far.  Tomorrow I am adding Mac & Cheese with Chicken and Cauliflower.  Sounds like a lot going on in this dish,  but it's just kicking up the old stand by of mac and cheese.  It's been a wierd spring here in Lake Zurich, IL.  One day nice,  the next day cold and gloomy, and then the next day nice again.  We'll probably go right into summer and not have much of a spring. 

I'm preparing for Easter and have orders for cheesecakes so I will be baking and baking this week.  If I don't get back to this blog,  don't worry I will soon... bye now...

No comments:

Post a Comment